Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

At the Archer Law Firm We Have Over 20 Years of Experience in Juvenile Law Including:

  • Custody – For unmarried parents, custody/visitation is set by the Juvenile Court. 
  • Delinquency Proceedings – A delinquent child is child who has committed a delinquent act and is in need of treatment or rehabilitation.
  • Child Support – Child support for unmarried parents is set by the Juvenile Court.  Child support is calculated using the Child Support Calculator.  Information used to calculate child support includes the following:
    • Each parent’s income
    • Number of days the child spends with each parent
    • Cost of the child’s health insurance
    • Other children supported by a parent
  • Visitation – Unless the Court finds that visitation is likely to endanger the child’s physical or emotional health, visitation will be granted.
  • Dependent and Neglect – The Juvenile Court is charged with protecting children that are dependent and neglected.  Often these cases involve drug use of the parents, abuse, educational and environmental neglect.